Unleash Your Child's Learning Potential
Encourage the love of reading while supporting your child’s mental and physical development has never been simpler. This April, purchase any Enfagrow A+ 1.8kg promo pack of Stage 3, 4, 5 and receive a free Usborne Smart Interactive Book worth $22.
Collect all 6 amazing titles
Create meaningful bonding moments, stimulate curiosity, and strengthen his communication, concentration and analytical skills.
- The promotion period is from 1st April 2018, until stocks last
- The promotion is exclusively available at FairPrice, Giant, ColdStorage, ShengSiong, Redmart & Lazada
- The participating products are Enfagrow A+ Stage 3, 4 & 5, 1.8KG cans
- Simply purchase an Enfagrow A+ Usborne Promotional Pack to avail of a FREE Usborne free interactive book
About Usborne Books :
- Usborne is an independent family business founded by Peter Usborne in 1973. It is the largest independent children's publisher in the UK.
About the book titles:
- Lift-the-flap telling the time: What does that clock say? When are 12 a.m. and 12 p.m.? And how long is a century? Children can lift over 125 flaps to find out how to read the hours and minutes on digital and analogue clocks, and learn about a.m. and p.m. and 24-hour time. There’s a page where they can make their own clock with moving hands, too.
- Lift-the-flap first sums: With over 50 flaps to lift, this delightful book helps young children learn how to add and take away numbers from zero to ten. Pages show scenes such as a garden, a beach, a bakery and a market with simple arithmetic questions. Children can do the sums then lift up a leaf, a sandcastle or a tray of tasty jam tarts to reveal the answers.
- Lift-the-flap questions and answers: An interactive board book with over 60 flaps, exploring all kinds of questions that young children love to ask. Children will enjoy lifting the flaps to discover who, what, when, where, how, which and why. Provides friendly, simple answers to challenging questions, with entertaining and informative illustrations. A perfect book to dip into – great for inquisitive little ones!
- Lift-the-flap questions and answers about dinosaurs: A colourful guide with over 60 flaps to lift to discover answers to questions young children might ask about dinosaurs. Provides simple and friendly answers to questions such as “Why do dinosaurs have tricky names?”, “Could dinosaurs swim?”, “How big was the biggest dinosaur?” and lots more. Includes a guide to some of the more difficult to pronounce dinosaur names. With Usborne Quicklinks to specially selected websites where children can find out more about dinosaurs.
- Lift-the-flap general knowledge: Over 135 flaps to uncover fascinating facts such as what karaoke means in Japanese, how the Mona Lisa got her name and how many people are descended from Genghis Khan. Divided into subjects such as Living Things, Science Lab, Treasure Trove, and When Did It Happen? with topics including the periodic table, the formation of the Earth, saltwater crocodiles, the great pyramid of Giza and lots more. Ideal for improving general knowledge and guaranteed to keep fact-loving, question-asking children entertained for hours.
- Lift-the-flap questions and answers about food: This mouth-watering book answers all kinds of questions about food. With over 60 flaps to lift children can discover which foods grow in rainforests, who discovered potatoes, why cheese smells and lots more where, how, why, what, which and yes or no questions. Packed with amazing facts and useful information this is a great way to learn about food.
*Participating promo packs include Enfagrow A+ Stage 3-4-5.