Organiser & Qualifications
- The Mother’s Day Moment Contest [“Contest”] is organised by Mead Johnson Nutrition (Singapore) Pte Ltd [“Organiser”].
- The Contest is open to all mothers in Singapore. The participant must be a permanent resident in Singapore or a Singaporean citizen who has a valid identification document/card during the Contest Period [“Participant”]. Directors, employees and immediate family members of Organiser, including its affiliated and/or related companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies are not allowed to participate. Immediate family members refer to spouses, children, parents, parents-in-law, and siblings.
Contest Period & Entry Criteria
- This Contest will commence from 1st May until 31st May 2022 at 11:59pm (Singapore Time) ["Contest Period"]. Any entries received beyond the Contest Period will be rejected and deemed invalid.
- This Contest only accepts picture of mom or with child above 1 year old of age. No infant image or related infant items (e.g. milk bottle, pacifier, breastfeeding related items) present in the picture.
- Organizer has the right to remove the picture/ participation from the contest if Point 2 is not complied.
- 2 winners will be selected by Organiser’s own discretion on the Contest Facebook Post during the stipulated contest period.
- Each Participant (if selected as a winner) is only eligible to win ONE (1) prize during the Contest Period.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash. The Organiser shall be entitled to replace the prizes with other prizes of the same value without prior notification at its sole and absolute discretion. The Organiser, its agencies, affiliates, and their representatives shall not be liable for any defects or misuse of the prizes, or to any claims, liabilities, losses, or damages in connection with this Contest.
- Participants are required to message The Organizer on Facebook messenger to provide Full name as in NRIC, Mobile number, Email address, Mailing Address during or prior to prize redemption for participant/winner verification process. Failure to contact The Organizer shall result in no arrangement of prizes.
Contest Prizes & Redemption
- Prizes in the Contest:
- 1-month supply of Enfagrow Pro A+ Stage 3, 4 or 5 worth up to SGD150 (winners’ choice)
- 1 styling session and outfits by Love, Bonito worth SGD250
- SGD150 refers to Enfagrow Pro A+ recommended selling price
- 2 winners in total
- Images of Contest Prizes shown in any promotional materials, advertisements, publicities, and other materials relating to this Contest are for illustrative purposes only and may not depict the actual Contest Prizes.
- Winners will only win ONE  prize. The names that appear more than ONCE  will be forfeited and the winner will be redrawn.
- The winner announcement will be released 5 days after Contest Period.
- Prizes Delivery:
- 1-month supply: Will be delivered by the Organiser to the winners’ address.
- 1 styling session and outfits by Love, Bonito: Organiser will provide details to book styling session. Winners will arrange with Love, Bonito directly to book the date and time.
- After redemption of prizes:
Winners are required to post a photo of themselves in their Love, Bonito outfit and Enfagrow Pro A+ product on their social media (Facebook or Instagram) profile, tag @EnfagrowSingapore within 1 month from winner announcement. Organiser reserves the right to repost on Enfagrow website and/or Enfagrow social media platforms.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Organiser and its agents are not responsible for all liabilities, losses, and damages arising from any deferment, cancellation, delay, or changes to the prizes’ details or any unforeseen circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser and for any act or default by any vendor or third-party supplier.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any losses or damages that occur during the prize redemption process. Any other additional costs (for example: travel expenses) involved redeeming or collecting the prize(s) shall be fully borne by the Winner.
- The Organiser reserves the right to postpone the date for prize redemption that has been determined to a later date or in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any transportation costs in connection with the delivery of the prizes. Any additional costs, duties, taxes, and/or incidental expenses, costs, fees, or charges imposed in respect of the prize collection are solely borne by the Winner.
- The prizes fulfillment will be subjected to the availability of these prizes. The Organiser will notify the Winner from time to time.
- All decisions made by the Organiser in connection with the Contest including but not limited to the selection of Winners and the Contest Prizes are final, conclusive, and binding. Any correspondences, inquiries, appeal, or objection from the Participant shall not be entertained.
- The Participant will be contacted by the Organiser based on the contact information supplied during their submission process.
- During and after the end of the Contest Period, in the event that the Selected Participant cannot be contacted after three (3) attempts for three (3) consecutive days (during working hours, Monday to Friday) or Selected Participant fails to answer correctly, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Selected Participant’s eligibility and shall select the next qualified Participant as the Winner which may be selected in accordance to the absolute discretion of the Organiser.
Rights of the Organiser
- By participating in this Contest, the Participant gives their consent to the Organiser to publish and use any Participant information which includes but it is not limited to their name, likeness, image, and/or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period) for advertising, marketing, publicity, such information to third parties (located within and beyond Singapore), including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Singaporean regulatory authorities for proper conduct of this Contest and/or any other purpose in any medium, without any prior notice nor compensation to the Participant/Winner. Organiser may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use such information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning to the Participant. Participants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Organiser. All submissions become the property of the Organiser. Participant/Winner shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of equal value with prior notice.
- If for any reason this Contest is unable to proceed as planned for (and not limited) reasons such as computer virus, hacking, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure, any act of government not limited to movement control order, or any other reason beyond control, the Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revoke, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest.
- The Organiser at its sole discretion may remove and/or disqualify any Participant and/or entries if found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Contest Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole and absolute discretion with prior notice.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, any other order or rules of the Contest as stated at the https://www.enfagrow.com.sg/mothers-day-contest-tnc
- shall also bind all participants and their participation in this Contest.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any terms contained in any promotional materials for this contest, the terms and conditions contained at https://www.enfagrow.com.sg/mothers-day-contest-tnc shall prevail.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participant gives their consent to the Organiser or any third party appointed by the Organiser to process the Participant's personal data for the purposes of this Contest.
- Unless stated otherwise, all transportation cost, internet charges, personal costs and/or any and all other costs, fees and/or any and all kind of expenses incurred by the Participant in connection with this Contest (whether for the purpose of joining, participating in or receiving any benefit or prizes from the Contest) are at the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Organiser, its affiliates or authorised agents or representatives shall accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for those costs/charges/fees/expenses incurred by the Participant in connection with this Contest.
- The Organiser, its affiliates and/or authorized third parties shall accept no liability or responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or any technical error.
- The Organiser would like to alert the Participant to take reasonable precautions when receiving any phone calls or messages requesting for your personal information(s) during and/or after the Contest. The Organiser would also like to advise our valued Participant to call Organiser’s helpline for verification regarding the Contest.
Liability and Responsibility
- Participant and Winner shall assume full liability and responsibility for any liability, unexpected event, injury, damage, claim, or accident (including death) caused by their participation in this Contest and/or redemption and/or use of the prizes and agree to release the Organiser and its agencies from any claim whatsoever for any injury, accident, loss of life nor loss of economy and others.
- Organiser makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prizes or other items furnished by third parties in connection with this Contest. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH ITEMS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE ORGANISER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PARTY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, of any means communication, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, any website or application, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services, used in connection with this Contest.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event the Organiser or any of its officer, employee, representative and/or agent (including, any third party agencies that deals with the Organiser for the purposes of this Contest) be liable for any loss or damage (including loss of income, profits or goodwill or indirect damages, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise in connection with this Contest, although the Organiser has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition (Singapore) Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims, actions, demands, costs, expenses, losses or damages suffered or incurred as a result of the Participant’s participation in the Contest.
- By participating in this Contest, the Participant agrees to comply with all the decisions made by the Organiser and agrees unconditionally to the Terms & Conditions of this Contest and all decisions made by the Organiser.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singaporean law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- By participating in this Contest, the Participant gives their consent to the Organiser and authorise the Organiser to collect, store, use, process their names, and other personal particulars [“Personal Data”] for the purpose of running the Contest, including but not limited to announcing and publishing Personal Data and/or photos of the Participant the Organiser’s website for advertising and publicity purposes.
- Under the laws of Singapore, the rights of Participant include:
- The rights to withdraw consent for the use of Personal Data at any time by contacting the Organiser at the contact details mentioned below by providing the Organiser with the Participant’s name and email address for the removal of the said Personal Data;
- The rights to obtain a copy of the Personal Data which the Organiser holds; and
- The rights to correct inaccurate Personal Data.
- The Participant may refer to the Organiser's website Terms and Conditions at https://www.enfagrow.com.sg/mothers-day-contest-tnc. To call the Organiser's helpline line during working hours, 9am-5.30pm, Mon – Sat (Excluding Public Holidays) at 1800-345-5213 for any information pertaining to data protection or legal rights.
- The Organiser will take reasonable precautions to keep Participant's Personal Data secure, and requires third-party processors to do the same. However, the Organiser may disclose the Participant's Personal Data if required by law, search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
- Any matter to the Personal Data relating to this Contest shall be governed by and dealt with in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and any relevant laws in Singapore.
- Attached links are the PDPA 2012 for you to refer if needed: https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/PDPA2012