Hand washing is one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria in your home. Find out the 7 steps to wash your hands the right way to protect you and your little one.For official detailed guideline visit WHO: Advice for public.
- Wet hands with warm water and apply liquid soap
- Rub palm together (away from water)
- Rub fingers and thumbs, and the bits between
- Rub nails on palms
- Rub the back of each hands
- Rinse with clean, running water
- Dry thoroughly with a clean, dry towel