Every stage of life requires proper nutrition, but pregnancy and the months that follow, entail special dietary requirements for both mothers and their unborn children. You and your unborn child will have the best chance of remaining content and healthy throughout pregnancy and long after by eating a well-balanced pregnancy breakfast, amongst other important nutrition for pregnancy, and by staying hydrated.
Enfamama A+ contains 80% less fat^ as well as 52% higher DHA+ and 24% higher Choline+ to support your increased nutritional needs during your pregnancy. It also contains other essential nutrients like folic acid, iron and zinc to support your increased nutritional needs during pregnancy. Here are 4 nutritious pregnancy breakfast recipes created with Enfamama A+ to support your pregnancy and nutritional needs!
Enfamama A+ Muesli
Get a headstart of the day with a nutritious pregnancy breakfast with Enfamama A+ Muesli!
- 3 scoops of Enfamama A+ Vanilla Flavor
- 200ml of warm water
- 1 packet of Muesli
- 15gm of Honey (optional)
- Fresh strawberries for garnishing
- Firstly, mix Enfamama A+ with warm water & ensure to mix it well.
- Then add in muesli into the milk & stir well. Let it mix well for 15 minutes.
- Next pour muesli mixture into a bowl, drizzle with a bit of honey & top with fresh strawberries. Ready to be served!
Enfamama A+ Mango Smoothie
Longing for some sweet treats, mummies? Try out this simple Enfamama A+ Mango Smoothie recipe to curb your pregnancy breakfast cravings!
- 3 scoops of Enfamama A+ Vanilla flavor
- 150g fresh ripe mango
- 10g honey (optional)
- 80g lukewarm water
- Skin fresh mangoes and keep in freezer until frozen.
- Blend all ingredients using blender until smooth.
- Slice some mangoes as decoration on top of the smoothie and enjoy!
Enfamama A+ Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Mummies, are you a fan of chocolate? Here’s a simple Enfamama A+ Chocolate Banana Smoothie recipe as a pregnancy breakfast for you to try out!
- 1.5 frozen bananas
- 4 scoops of Enfamama A+ Chocolate flavor
- In a blender, combine banana, chocolate milk and crushed ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and enjoy!
Enfamama A+ Pancake
Mummies, don’t know what to have as a pregnancy breakfast option? Try out Enfamama A+ pancake with these easy steps:
- 1 cup of Enfamama A+ Vanilla flavor
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- Blueberries (optional - for garnishing)
- Heat the griddle to on medium heat.
- Mix all ingredients until there are no more clumps and the batter is nice and creamy. Be careful not to over mix the batter.
- Pour about 1/4 cup mixture on a greased griddle and spread it out a little.
- Cook on each side for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately as a nutritious pregnancy breakfast.
Be part of the Enfamama A+ Club today to unlock a world of privileges and benefits which include free samples, exclusive vouchers, promotions, expert advice and many more!
+Compared to previous formulation
^80% less fat for Enfamama A+ Chocolate and 82% less fat for Enfamama A+ Vanilla as compared to full cream milk.