Enfamama A+ contains 80% less fat^ as well as 52% higher DHA+ and 24% higher Choline+ to support your increased nutritional needs during your pregnancy. It also contains other essential nutrients like folic acid, iron and zinc to support your increased nutritional needs during pregnancy. Here are 4 nutritious breakfast recipes created with Enfamama A+ to support your pregnancy and nutritional needs!
Enfamama A+ Muesli
Get a headstart of the day with a nutritious Enfamama A+ Muesli!
- 3 scoops of Enfamama A+ Vanilla Flavor
- 200ml of warm water
- 1 packet of Muesli
- 15gm of Honey (optional)
- Fresh strawberries for garnishing
- Firstly, mix Enfamama A+ with warm water & ensure to mix it well.
- Then add in muesli into the milk & stir well. Let it mix well for 15 minutes.
- Next pour muesli mixture into a bowl, drizzle with a bit of honey & top with fresh strawberries. Ready to be served!
Enfamama A+ Mango Smoothie
Longing for some sweet treats, mummies? Try out this simple Enfamama A+ Mango Smoothie recipe to curb your pregnancy cravings!
- 3 scoops of Enfamama A+ Vanilla flavor
- 150g fresh ripe mango
- 10g honey (optional)
- 80g lukewarm water
- Skin fresh mangoes and keep in freezer until frozen.
- Blend all ingredients using blender until smooth.
- Slice some mangoes as decoration on top of the smoothie and enjoy!
Enfamama A+ Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Mummies, are you a fan of chocolate? Here’s a simple Enfamama A+ Chocolate Banana Smoothie recipe for you to try out!
- 1.5 frozen bananas
- 4 scoops of Enfamama A+ Chocolate flavor
- In a blender, combine banana, chocolate milk and crushed ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and enjoy!
Enfamama A+ Pancake
Mummies, don’t know what to have for breakfast? Try out Enfamama A+ pancake with these easy steps:
- 1 cup of Enfamama A+ Vanilla flavor
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- Blueberries (optional - for garnishing)
- Heat the griddle to on medium heat.
- Mix all ingredients until there are no more clumps and the batter is nice and creamy. Be careful not to over mix the batter.
- Pour about 1/4 cup mixture on a greased griddle and spread it out a little.
- Cook on each side for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
+Compared to previous formulation
^80% less fat for Enfamama A+ Chocolate and 82% less fat for Enfamama A+ Vanilla as compared to full cream milk.